Wednesday, January 16, 2019

PERFORMANCE VIDEO

VIDEO LINK
Above is the link to my video for the Performance project. My video is a performance of a girl who is struggling in college to afford Taco Bell. She also struggles to start her car and park her car. There's a chain of events leading up to me eating the Taco Bell at the end of the video.
I used an app on my phone to put the video clips together called Cute CUT Pro. I also used that video for the into and outro. After that, I uploaded my video to GarageBand on my Mac and used many sound effects and short songs to bring the whole video together. The soundtrack was made entirely by me. I used different sounds for the suspenseful parts or the happy parts of my video to really bring it to life.

~

https://youtu.be/2QRg_brRNf8

No comments:

Post a Comment

RESEARCH ON TIESTO

I am probably most excited about this blog entry. I love music and when I saw that Tiesto was listed under 'Electronic - Producer/DJ Cul...